#29 for Bears was scrappy after the (first fumble)
...
Bears defense caused the Colts to turn right around and fumble back.
It's sloppy as hell. Getting ugly.
EDIT- I feel as if I was raped with the changing of my thread. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
#29 for Bears was scrappy after the (first fumble)
...
Bears defense caused the Colts to turn right around and fumble back.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Tj huge run
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
HOLLERING NOW!!!
HUGE RUN TJ!!!!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Nice run by Thomas Jones...I figure he's gonna have a big game.
I have to say as much as I love cold weather football, I think the Super Bowl should be in a dome.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Crap I just scared the crap out of my 1 year old yelling....
Go Thomas
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I made a comment I expected it to be sloppy, nerves, not a lot of experienced big game players...
I didn't think I meant the conditions
TD Bears...nice pass by Grossman. It looked like a Colts player had stuck up his hand, could have batted it...14 to 6 Bears
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Td bears
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Off topic but LMAO AT THE SNICKERS COMMERCIAL!
"Quick, do something manly AHHHHHH!!!!!" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
"I feel as if I was raped with the changing of my thread. '
LOL. its ok my man. at least you didnt get defensive about it. i could totally see something like that happening on here.
This is quite an exciting game.
Bookmarks